These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions“) apply to your use of and registration with https://orionig.com.au (“Site“), a website owned and operated by Orion International Group Pty Ltd (“Orion International Group”, “we”, “us”, “our”). Please read these Terms and Conditions before browsing or otherwise using the Site.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, do not use the Site. If, at any time, any part of the Terms and Conditions is no longer acceptable to you, immediately terminate your use of the Site.
3. Right to Change, Modify or Delete the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or delete portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice. Please re-review the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site will mean that you accept such changes or deletions.
5. Use of Site Content
- This Site and all the content, images and information it contains (“Content”) is the property of Orion International Group (with the exception of any third party logos), and is protected from unauthorized copying, use and/or dissemination by Australian copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws.
- Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Site or any Content displayed on this Site, through the use of framing or otherwise, without the prior written permission of or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Site.
- Subject to your full compliance with these terms Orion International Group authorizes you to view the Content for your own lawful, personal use provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content, and provided that the Content, or any part thereof, is not modified.
6. Prohibited Conduct
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. You may not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site, any Content that is any of the following:
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening, or otherwise objectionable to Orion International Group in its sole discretion;
- contains computer viruses, worms, moles or other contaminating or destructive elements;
- violates the rights of others, such as Content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity;
- contains any false or misleading statement;
- contains advertising;
- or otherwise violates any applicable criminal or civil law.
- Orion International Group prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Orion International Group notifying us accordingly.
- You acknowledge that Orion International Group is not responsible for the availability of, or the content or software applications located on or through any Partner Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those Partner Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or External Sites.
8. Registrants Qualifications
When registering your details via the Site, you warrant that you provide accurate, complete, and current registration information. Registrants must be at least 18 years of age.
9. Restriction, Suspension or Termination
- Orion International Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability and without any obligation to compensate you in any way.
- Orion International Group may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
10. Indemnification and Disclaimer
- This Site and the Content is made available on an “as is basis”. Orion International Group, and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and past and present officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, information providers, attorneys, representatives licensors and information providers (“Indemnified Persons”) do not make any warranties, implied or expressed, as to the accuracy of the Content or that the Site is fit for any particular sort of purpose.
- You agree that the risk as to the quality and performance of the Site and the accuracy and completeness of the Content is assumed by you.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any use or alleged use or inability to use this Site or arising out of or in relation to any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions, or the representations, warranties and covenants you made by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
11. Applicable Law
The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
12. Entire Agreement
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.